Wendy J. BorawskiAssociate
After telling Wendy exactly what your wishes are, she will create an estate plan that will prepare you for the future you envision. Drafting your estate planning documents which include trusts, Wills, healthcare directives, powers of attorney and special needs trusts are what she specializes in.
Wendy is committed to helping you prepare for the future. She understands that your personal circumstances are unique and will work with you to create an estate plan tailored to meet your needs.
You can feel confident as Wendy guides you through the Medicaid planning process and works diligently to protect your hard earned assets. Navigating the complicated Medicaid rules and regulations and providing counsel on strategies that include asset transfers, asset protection, planning and gifting are what Wendy does best.
What she does
Other impressive things:
- Accredited Veterans Affairs Claims Attorney
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2013 and 2014
- JD, Western New England College, School of Law, 2004
- Teaches Continuing Education
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Connecticut Bar Association, member of the Elder Law section
- Estate and Probate Practice Book Rule Committee member
- Brain Injury Alliance of CT, Chair of the Board of Directors