Trust Administrator Assistant
Summary: Supports Trust Administrator with a portfolio of trust accounts. Major responsibilities include: preparing status updates, preparing for and attending monthly department meetings, reconciling accounts monthly, developing and maintaining beneficiary relationships, and administering the trusts.
Part Time: 3 days/week
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent communications skills – both oral and written. Proven experience in establishing and building client relationships. Listening skills are critical to understanding and meeting the client's needs.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Two or more years of experience working in a trust department or customer relations position.
- Strong technology experience with various accounting and reporting applications, importing / exporting files and developing reports (e.g. QuickBooks, Quicken)
- Associates Degree or Certificate Program in Business, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Course work or related experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting software (Quicken / Quickbooks) and basic accounting principles and practices.