Barbara W. ReynoldsOf Counsel
In 2017, Barbara transitioned from partner to Of Counsel to Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri.
We are pleased to continue our affiliation with Barbara, and to have access to her knowledge and experience in the areas of estate planning, long-term care and Medicaid planning, estate administration, asset protection, incapacity planning, and probate.
Barbara was selected by Super Lawyers Magazine as one of Connecticut’s top lawyers for elder law for 10 consecutive years. She is a member of the Elder Law and Probates Sections of the CT Bar Association and a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).
Other impressive things
- JD UConn School of Law, cum laude
- C.A.S. Educational Administration, Fairfield University
- Master’s Degree, English literature, New York University
- BS, Education, Bowling Green State University
- Justice of the Peace, Town of Warren
- Former member, Board of Tax Review, Town of Warren
- Advisory board member, Community Culinary School of Northwest CT