Barbara W. ReynoldsOf Counsel
An estate plan isn’t just about you. It’s about your family.
Barbara understands this. She’ll help you meet your individual desires for asset protection and distribution. And whatever your family makeup - children, elders, or relatives with special needs - Barbara will craft plans that are in the best interest of your entire family. When you work with Barbara, it’s not just about planning… she helps you pass on your legacy.
She can help you plan for long-term care and Medicaid qualification and guide your family through the process, including representing them at hearings before administrative agencies.
Barbara can also help you create your estate plan, settle estates, and represent trusts and the beneficiaries of the trusts at probate hearings.
She also practices in the area of incapacity planning and conservatorships.
For 10 consecutive years, Barbara has been selected by Super Lawyers Magazine as one of Connecticut’s top lawyers in elder law.
Prior to practicing law, Barbara taught high school English at New Milford High School.
What she does
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
- Long-term care/Medicaid planning
- Incapacity planning
- Estate administration
Other impressive things
- JD UConn School of Law, cum laude
- C.A.S. Educational Administration, Fairfield University
- Master’s Degree, English literature, New York University
- BS, Education, Bowling Green State University
- Justice of the Peace, Town of Warren
- Former member, Board of Tax Review, Town of Warren
- Advisory board member, Community Culinary School of Northwest CT
- Member, Elder Law and Estate and Probate Sections, CT Bar Association
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)