Legislators recently rolled out new trust and IRA tax laws - and these new laws may affect you. The Connecticut Uniform Trust Code (UTC) and the new SECURE Act (Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement) may cause you to consider updating your estate planning documents.
In this webinar, Attorney Jeff Rivard will discuss what’s included in these two new laws (in plain English!) and how they may affect you and your beneficiaries.
What else will you learn from this webinar?
- How can you prevent the courts from modifying your trust even though you've spelled out your wishes?
- How can you shield your beneficiary’s assets from creditors?
- What are ways you can minimize the possibility of discord with beneficiaries with mental health, substance abuse or other personal challenges?
- What is a Qualified Beneficiary?
- What is a directed trust?
- What are the biggest changes introduced by the SECURE Act?
Want to listen to this webinar? Just fill out the form to the right!