Medicaid is the program most of us turn to for help in paying long-term care bills. It will pay either some or the entire cost of home care or nursing home care, depending on your financial circumstances.
This means that you want to understand the rules before you begin the application process.
There is a lot to know! And applying for Medicaid can be overwhelming.
To help you get started, this guide lists key information:
- What documents you need to gather
- How much money you’re allowed to have
- What is counted as assets
- Ways to protect money for your spouse
- Items you can spend down on
- How to find a good attorney to help you
Grab your free copy of this guide by filling out the form to the right!