If you are choosing or will be serving as a fiduciary such as a POA, executor or trustee, you probably have a lot of questions – and maybe even some confusion about who does what. Well, there is a lot to know!
In this webinar, Attorney Jeff Rivard explains the responsibilities of a POA, executor and trustee and provides an overview of each of these important, but sometimes, misunderstood fiduciary roles.
What else will you learn from this webinar?
- Is a POA agent and an executor the same thing?
- Can a POA agent also be my trustee?
- What are the differences between each role?
- What are the powers and limitations of a POA, executor and trustee?
- Can multiple people be named in each role?
Want to listen to this webinar? Just fill out the form to the right!