As part of the litigation team at Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri team, Nicole will work to protect you and advocate for you during a vulnerable time in your life. When you meet with Nicole, you'll see that she takes the time to learn about you, your unique situation, and will answer your questions in plain English.
Nicole's goal is to make sure that you understand your options and feel comfortable with your choices. In addition to her keen attention to detail, Nicole's clients have commented on her ability to bring them peace of mind during the litigation process. Simply put, Nicole is a great person to have on your side to help you retain, process, and understand what's happening with your case.
At Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri, Nicole defends, prosecutes, and engages in mediation in the areas of fiduciary litigation, probate litigation, conservatorships, nursing home collections, and administrative appeals. She also investigates and challenges fiduciary accountings and mismanagement at both the probate and superior court level (powers of attorney, trustees, and conservators.)
When she's not in the office managing litigation cases, Nicole enjoys walking her Cockapoo named Ember. She also enjoys traveling, and spending time with her family.Notable Court Decisions
- 2021: In a decision co-counseled with Attorney Carmine Perri, Nicole and Attorney Perri successfully helped their client, a beneficiary of an estate, petition the Court to surcharge a removed fiduciary for his failure to administer the Estate. The probate court ruled in Nicole’s client’s favor and surcharged the fiduciary. Additionally, the removed fiduciary, who was also a beneficiary of the Estate, was ordered to take a reduction in his share of the Estate.
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Southern Connecticut State University (2013)
-magna cum laude
- Connecticut Bar Association- Elder Law Section
- Articles editor for the Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal (CPILJ), 2016-2018
- Medicaid and Title XIX litigation
- Fiduciary and trust litigation and disputes
- Probate litigation and probate accountings
- Appellate litigation
- Nursing home disputes
- CALI award for excellence in intellectual property, 2017