Litigation can be overwhelming. It’s difficult enough to keep track of what’s happening in your life, let alone your court case.
As part of the Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri litigation team, Nicole is an experienced legal researcher who keeps you up-to-date on your case by reading through volumes of deposition transcripts. She also manages the discovery process by creating interrogatories and requests for production - vehicles to gather information related to your case from opposing parties.
Nicole is a self-proclaimed perfectionist who immerses herself in background and facts on every case she works on.
In other words, she’s a great person to have on your side to help you retain, process, and understand what’s happening with your case. In addition to her keen attention to detail, Nicole’s clients have commented on her ability to bring calm and peace of mind during the often stressful litigation process.
Clearly Nicole is capable of managing a lot. So much, in fact, that in her personal life, she attended the UConn School of Law part time at nights while also holding down a full time job.
We’re not surprised.
When she’s not in the office managing litigation cases, Nicole enjoys hiking and walking with her Cockapoo named Ember. She also enjoys traveling. Her favorite destination (so far) is Paris.What She Does
- Medicaid and Title XIX litigation
- Fiduciary and trust litigation and disputes
- Appellate litigation
- Nursing home disputes and conservatorships
- Investigates and challenges fiduciary accountings and mismanagement at both the probate and superior court level (powers of attorney, trustees, and conservators)
- In a 2021 decision co-counseled with Attorney Carmine Perri, Nicole and Attorney Perri successfully helped their client, a beneficiary of an estate, remove the executor of the estate. Because of the executor’s mismanagement of the estate administration process, the Probate Court ordered him to pay a surcharge and reduce his own share of the estate.
- JD, UConn School of Law
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Southern Connecticut State University
- CALI award for excellence in intellectual property (Spring, 2017)
- Articles editor for the Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal (CPILJ) (2016-2018)
- Member, CT Bar Association