Litigation can be overwhelming. It’s difficult enough to keep track of what’s happening in your life, let alone your court case. Robert understands this and works diligently to keep you up-to-date and informed throughout the entire litigation process.
As part of the CzepigaDalyPope litigation team, Robert drafts motions, pleadings and briefs. A master researcher, Robert uses his skills to help devise strategies and tactics to strengthen your case. Robert is passionate about protecting your interests.
When he’s not in the office, Robert enjoys spending time in the great outdoors. He enjoys fishing and has recently picked up fly fishing. He also has an interest in art and history and relishes trips to museums when time allows.
Robert is active in the community with an organization he holds dear to his heart – the Jordan Porco Foundation. It is a Connecticut-based organization that focuses on suicide prevention and mental health awareness in the college and young adult population. He has been involved with the organization since its inception.What He Does
- Medicaid litigation
- Fiduciary and trust litigation and disputes
- Appellate litigation
- Nursing home disputes and conservatorships
- CT Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- CT Bar Association, Litigation Section
- JD, cum laude, Quinnipiac University School of Law
- BA, Political Science, summa cum laude, Westfield State University