Terrance LommeOf Counsel
For more than 40 years, Attorney Terrance Lomme has been helping clients on Connecticut’s shoreline with probate, zoning and real estate matters. Before completing his law degree, Terry was a Fact Finder for the State Labor Department and is also a proud United States Veteran.
Terry earned his JD from Quinnipiac College School of Law in 1980 and has been practicing law in Middlesex County ever since – most recently, as an attorney with Jezek, Barbi & Antone in Essex (since 2011) and, prior to that, a partner in the firm of Carr, Lomme Douglas and Cline.
Over the years, Terry was able to work and collaborate with Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri as well. In his role as Of Counsel to the firm of Bishop, Jackson & Kelly, Terry met and had the pleasure of practicing with Attorney Carmine Perri. And, during his time as the Judge of Probate for the district of Saybrook, Terry also had the pleasure of working with Attorney Paul Knierim.
In 2023, Terry made it official, joining Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri as Of Counsel, which has enabled him to offer his clients another level of support and guidance in addressing their estate planning and elder law needs.
Among Terry’s other professional accomplishments and roles are:
- Former Probate Judge for the town of East Haddam
- Inaugural Judge of the nine town Saybrook Probate District since its founding in 2010
- Executive Committee member of the Probate Assembly since 2010
Additionally, Terry uses his vast legal knowledge and experience to educate the public by presenting seminars about probate procedures.
Terry and his wife, Bette, currently live in Essex, where they are active in the community. They are members of the Essex Yacht Club, where Terry serves on the Audit and Ethics Committee. Terry is also an avid automobile enthusiast and co-founder of the Essex Automobile Club.Education
- Quinnipiac University College of Law (J.D., 1980)
- Numerous Probate Conferences throughout the country
- Completed the Quinnipiac Mediation Program
- Attended the National College of Probate Judges seminar on Mediation
- Federal Court
- Town of East Haddam – Former Probate Judge
- Saybrook Probate District – Former Judge
- Probate Assembly Executive Committee – Member
- Former President of the Middlesex County Bar Association
- Member of the National College of Probate Judges