Andrew R. VealeAssociate
When you’re involved in a dispute regarding a loved one, you may feel like you are alone in the fight. You want to know you’ve got the right advocate in your corner.
Meet Andrew. Your advocate. Andrew will work for you to pursue your goals and help solve problems. He will explain and communicate complex ideas in plain English so it is easier to comprehend and digest. Ultimately, Andrew’s goal is to pave the way for shared understanding and mutually beneficial outcomes to solve a dispute – whether that is through mediation, research, legal briefs or in the courtroom.
Andrew believes the keys to advocating for you are preparation, compassion and empathy. He will immediately make you feel at ease with his caring and easy-going manner. And, you can be assured that Andrew has your best interests at top of mind.
Prior to joining Czepiga, Daly, Pope & Perri, Andrew worked in the area of civil litigation including probate matters, health care, personal injury, and medical malpractice defense. He has also done pro bono work for indigent children in juvenile matters and has represented prisoners in civil rights cases.
Aside from his life at the office and in the court room, Andrew is the quintessential Renaissance man – he cooks, enjoys a great cup of coffee, hikes, runs, and can throw a javelin (a skill he honed as a member of his college track and field team.) He also likes reading and taking on projects around the house - especially refinishing old furniture. But most of all, Andrew enjoys spending time with his family – his wife, two young daughters, and their pets (a dog and two fish!).
What he does:
- Probate litigation
- Healthcare law
- Fiduciary and trust litigation and disputes
- Appellate litigation
- Nursing home disputes and conservatorships
Other Impressive Things
- JD, UConn School of Law
- CALI Award for Excellence in Moot Court
- Member, CT Bar Association, CBA Young Lawyers Section
- CT Bar Admission, 2013
- Bar Admission to the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, 2018
- Named a Connecticut Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Board Member, ITN Central Connecticut (A non-profit providing transportation to seniors and visually challenged adults for residents in fifteen towns in Central Connecticut.)
- Has appeared in all Connecticut courts (Probate, Superior, Appellate, and Supreme) and the United States District Court of Connecticut