Webinars: Listen & Learn!
Need to learn more about a topic?
Want to listen at your own pace?
When it's convenient for you, check out the webinar replays below and pick up a thing or two from our attorneys.
- Aging in Place: How to Remain in Your Home
- Special Needs Planning: Helping a Loved One (or Yourself) Live the Best Life
- Conservatorships: Who, Why and How?
- Don't Lose Your House: Protecting Your Assets from the Costs of Long-Term Care
- A Single Person's Guide to Planning for Long-Term Care and Medicaid
- Identifying and Preventing Financial Exploitation of the Elderly
- POAs, Executors and Trustees: What’s the Difference?
- Transition Planning: What to Do When a Child with a Disability Turns 18?
- Getting Your House in Order with an Estate Plan
- The Connecticut Uniform Trust Code (UTC) and SECURE Act
- Understanding Medicaid and Preparing for Long-Term Care Costs
- Understanding Probate in Connecticut
- How to Minimize (or Even Avoid) Estate and Gift Taxes
- Using a Trust to Avoid Probate