- Home care services for people with disabilities
- What is a Living Trust? And Should you Have One?
- How do I Challenge a Will in Connecticut?
- What You Should Know Before Signing a Nursing Home Agreement
- Will my Kids be Taxed on Their Inheritance?
- 2016 Commercial #3
- 2016 Commercial #2
- What is the Medicaid Look Back Period?
- Connecticuts Power of Attorney Law
- You Can Get Paid to Care for Someone Living With You
- 2016 Television Commercial
- Spending Down for Medicaid Eligibility
- What is the Medicaid Penalty Period?
- How Medicare pays for your Nursing Home Care
- How Much can you Gift Without Paying Gift Tax?
- State of Connecticut Updates to POA Laws
- What is the difference between a Will and a Revocable Trust?
- Should I transfer my home to my children?
- What is the difference between a POA and a Durable POA?
- Attorney Sharon Pope on CBS with Scot Haney
- Commitment to Clients
- Living Trusts and Probate Avoidance
- Protecting Your Assets
- 2014 TV commercial
- 2014 TV interview commercial
Carmine discusses nursing home litigation, will contests, and more on Law Talk Radio.
Caregivers Can Get Paid: WTIC AM radio interview
Brendan's Appearance on WTIC Radio's Law Talk