- What is a Third Party Special Needs Trust?
- What Role Does Probate Have After Someone Dies?
- What is the Marital Deduction?
- What is a Health Care Directive?
- How to Challenge a POA
- What You Should Know About Caregiver Agreements?
- What's the Difference Between a Special Needs Trust and a Supplemental Needs Trust?
- Do Young Adults Need Estate Plans?
- Can I Write my Own Will?
- What is a Conservator and How to Appoint One?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Who can help me apply for Medicaid in Connecticut?
- Medicare Savings Program in Connecticut
- Home care services for people with disabilities
- What is a Living Trust? And Should you Have One?
- How do I Challenge a Will in Connecticut?
- What You Should Know Before Signing a Nursing Home Agreement
- Will my Kids be Taxed on Their Inheritance?
- What is the Medicaid Look Back Period?
- You Can Get Paid to Care for Someone Living With You
- Spending Down for Medicaid Eligibility
- What is the Medicaid Penalty Period?
- How Medicare pays for your Nursing Home Care
- How Much can you Gift Without Paying Gift Tax?
- State of Connecticut Updates to POA Laws
- What is the difference between a Will and a Revocable Trust?
- Should I transfer my home to my children?
- What is the difference between a POA and a Durable POA?
- Attorney Sharon Pope on CBS with Scot Haney
- Commitment to Clients
- Living Trusts and Probate Avoidance
- Protecting Your Assets
Carmine discusses nursing home litigation, will contests, and more on Law Talk Radio.
Caregivers Can Get Paid: WTIC AM radio interview
Brendan's Appearance on WTIC Radio's Law Talk