Client Relations Specialist
The Client Relations Specialist's primary responsibility is to meet and greet new clients for their meeting with the attorney and complete the "client intake" process with the client. In addition, this position provides valuable information to prospective clients about the firm and its services and schedules initial consultations with attorneys. This is a critical position since this is the first contact prospective clients will have with the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities: Client Reception and Communications --Answers the main telephone line routing calls to the proper person on or before the third ring. Routes calls to proper staff and responds to e-mail inquiries on the same day of receipt;
Client Intake Process - Sends out written correspondence to new client for the initial consultation. Organizes and obtains documents from client for scanning into the file. Works closely with staff to coordinate the proper set-up of the file. Ensures the attorney has all documents for initial consultation. Collects fees from clients.
Confirms Appointments - Confirms all client appointment at least two days in advanced. Problem Solving -- Proactively anticipates and resolves issues quickly.Qualifications & Skills:
- Effective Communicator - This position requires communication with all offices in order to effectively direct clients, inform prospective clients and keep all staff abreast of the daily activities.
- Two or more years of experience working in a client relations or receptionist position.
- Excellent client service and communications skills -- both oral and written.
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to anticipate client needs and to avoid surprises and unpreparedness.