Estate Administration Paralegal
The Estate Administration Paralegal's primary responsibility is to administer decedents’ estates, establish and monitor conservatorships and trusts, file petitions and accompanying documents with Probate Court, locate assets and debts.
Other responsibilities include:
- Help value and categorize assets
- Scrutinize claims, obtain receipts and releases for all payments
- Assist in the preparation of all tax returns
- Maintain contact with family and beneficiaries
- Assists in preparing a final accounting including a proposed distribution of the estate assets
Qualifications and skills:
- At minimum, an Associates degree or a Certificate in Paralegal Studies from an ABA approved program.
- Two or more years of working as a paralegal or in an Estate Administration related environment.
This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an employee benefits program. Please send a cover letter and resume to Careers@ctseniorlaw.com.