General Administrative Assistant
This is an entry level position with potential to grow. The position is responsible for performing clerical and administrative tasks. Primary responsibilities will include organizing and scanning documents to client files, serves as the back-up to the receptionist, opens and distributes mail, schedules and confirms appointment, enters and updates data, maintains office supply inventory and provides other administrative support. This is a part time position and can grow to full time.
We are looking for an individual with the following qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma.
- One or more years of experience working in a professional office environment.
- Excellent communications skills including correct use of spelling and grammar.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com