Estate Planning Paralegal
The Estate Planning Paralegal’s primary responsibility is to draft documents including Health Care Directives, Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Amendments, etc. Supports attorneys with various tasks including monitoring calendar daily, meeting with clients and preparing for upcoming meetings.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Associates Degree or Certificate in paralegal studies from an ABA approved program.
- Two or more years of experience working in an administrative assistant or secretary position.
- Excellent client service and communications skills – both oral and written.
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to anticipate client needs and to avoid surprises and unpreparedness.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.