Litigation Attorney – Simsbury, Connecticut
Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri is seeking a full-time Litigation Attorney with 1 or more year(s) of relevant work experience to practice in our Simsbury office. The Litigation Department focuses on Probate Litigation and Elder Law Litigation, including Will Contests, Conservatorships, Nursing Home Litigation, and Financial Exploitation.
The Associate’s responsibilities will include research, drafting pleadings and discovery, conducting depositions, and appearing in probate court and superior court.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Admitted to practice in Connecticut
- 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve for clients
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail
- Ambition and motivation to learn and succeed
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
Interested candidates should e-mail his or her cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org