Paralegal: Special Needs Trust Department
The Special Needs Trust paralegal’s primary responsibility is to draft documents and communicate with clients regarding Health Care Directives, Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Amendments, etc. Supports attorneys with various tasks including monitoring calendar daily, providing status updates, meeting with clients and preparing for upcoming meetings. Also responsible for submitting petitions to the probate court for various matters. Two or more years of experience working in an administrative assistant, legal assistant, or paralegal position in a law office required.Qualifications & Skills:
- Associates Degree or Certificate in paralegal studies from an ABA approved program.
- Two or more years of experience working in a law firm.
- Excellent client service and communications skills – both oral and written.
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently, and ability to follow through to the completion of a matter.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to anticipate client needs.