Lynda Lee ArnoldPartner
“I don’t know what I would have done without you. You have been a lifesaver.”
Wouldn’t you want to say these words to the attorney who is helping you protect what you’ve built over the course of your life? When you work with Lynda, you just might.
You’ll immediately notice Lynda’s calm demeanor and gentle approach when you meet her. You’re not just meeting with an attorney who is creating your Will, trust, or completing your Medicaid application, you’re meeting with a compassionate person who wants to know your story.
Lynda enjoys getting to know her clients and truly enjoys helping them through difficult situations. She has a way with comforting those in distress. Estate planning and planning for long-term care can be a complicated puzzle filled with anxiety. Lynda will guide you away from these rough waters if you happen to be in them.
To make herself even more knowledgeable in elder law, Lynda obtained an advanced degree – an LL.M. (Master of Laws) from Western New England School of Law in estate planning and elder law.
When she’s not in the office, you might catch Lynda riding her bike, working in her garden, practicing yoga, or playing with her grandson. The office rumor mill says she can do a hand stand for a minute and a half. This will be confirmed at the next office outing...What She Does
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
- Long-term care/Medicaid planning
- Incapacity planning
- Estate administration
- Tax issues
- LLM, Western New England School of Law
- JD, Pace University
- BA, Western Connecticut State University
- Licensed to practice law in both CT and NY
- New Milford High School graduate
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Member, the NAELA CT Chapter (CT-NAELA)
- Member, the Elder Law Section of the Connecticut Bar Association
- Member, the Danbury Bar Association
- Member, the Litchfield Bar Association
- Member, Professional Advisory Council for VNA & Hospice of New Milford
- Member, United Way Council