Lynda Lee ArnoldSenior Partner
“I don’t know what I would have done without you. You have been a lifesaver.”
Wouldn’t you want to say these words to the attorney who is helping you protect what you’ve built over the course of your life? When you work with Lynda, you just might.
You’ll immediately notice Lynda’s calm demeanor and gentle approach when you meet her. That’s because you are not just meeting with an attorney who is creating your Will or trust or completing your Medicaid application - you’re meeting with a compassionate person who wants to know your story and design a plan to meet your needs.
Estate planning and planning for long-term care can be a complicated, and at times, a stressful puzzle, but Lynda has a way of guiding you through the process while helping you to confidently navigate through rough waters if you happen to be in them.
Lynda also has deep roots in the New Milford community. She was born and raised in New Milford, graduated from New Milford High School, and still resides in the area. Incidentally, her parents and spouse were born and raised in New Milford too!
When she’s not in the office, you might catch Lynda riding her bike, working in her garden, practicing yoga (did you know she can do a handstand for a minute and a half!) or playing with her grandsons.Education
- Western New England School of Law (L.L.M, 2017)
- Pace University (J.D., 1995)
- Western Connecticut State University (B.A, 1985)
- New York
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Connecticut Bar Association – Elder Law Section
- United Way Council Member
- Sherman Commission on Aging - Chairman
- New Milford Business Networking Group Member
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
- Long-term care/Medicaid planning
- Estate administration
- Tax Issues