In a Crisis? Apply for Medicaid Now
Is your loved one needing or about to need long term care?
Have you been spending money on care, nursing homes, home care, medical service and supplies, etc…and you can no longer sustain those expenses?
Now is the time you need to know about Medicaid benefits. Medicaid has allowed millions of seniors and individuals with disabilities to get the care they needed, but couldn’t afford.
So why aren’t all seniors and people with disabilities relying on Medicaid to pay their care bills? Most likely because:
- They can afford to spend or don’t mind spending their money on care before seeking out other financial options
- They have long-term care insurance that pays for the entire cost of their care
- They are misinformed and think that you have to be completely broke to get on Medicaid– wrong!
- They don’t know if they are eligible for Medicaid
- They don’t know how to apply for Medicaid
Take a deep breath. We are here to help you. But time is of the essence. The sooner you act, the sooner Medicaid eligibility can be established. Delays can be costly.
We’ll examine Medicaid eligibility – to see if there have been any gifts, transfers or payments to loved ones that could cause a loss of Medicaid benefits.
We’ll try to protect assets – we’ll see if there are any assets we can protect from going toward the cost of care. There are ways to protect bank accounts, real estate and investments, but it has to be done carefully or could result in penalties that would result in a loss of benefits for a period of time.
We’ll prepare and submit the Medicaid application– a process which could be absolutely grueling if you don’t have experience with it. And it’s critical that it’s done correctly because so much is riding on it. Read more...
Focus on the health and well-being of your loved one, give us a call today.
Take a look at these helpful blog posts: